<body>

Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


evon hew

07/09/1990

loves doggies
and jessiwessica for this
and cupcakes and icecream and lollies




Links


Friendster
Facebook




Friends (:


♥JessiWessica♥
Ah Jin
Ah Yong
Ann sha
Brian
Bobby
Candice
Carol
Caryn
Catherine
Celine
Celestine
Chuen keit
Chung
Cindy
Colin
Colven
Dnesh
E Jinn
Eric
Faustina
Hak Kae
Han jun
roachyIvan
Janus
Joanna
Joshywawa
Levina
Lisa
Marissa
Meng yen
Mervyn
Pauline
Rachel
Rick
Roy
Seng Mun
Seraph aka Sam
Tania
Teck hee
Wai lun
Woon Lim
Yen wei
Ying zhi
Yinying



Talkies











Wednesday, September 23, 2009

here's the post about raya(:
well sam haven give me the pics in his camera tho
but im just gonna upload mine and his photos (:
so went over to his house for raya open house on sunday.
dragged sam and jay along with me
cuz i was too chicken-fied to go alone.
well basically we reached the house like 30 mins earlier than i thought
cuz i was expecting myself to search for the house so i left earlier
but then my gps decided to work and help me find my way
and of course he helped to with the way as well
and with my so-called photographic memory
we reached there at 11 am.
so we drove up and down the road around the area just to pass time
you know... until other people are there too?
so we saw some cool big houses
some building which sam claims it as minang kabau
hahahahahha!
finally decided to park and go into the hse after 10 mins drive
and well there were a few people there
then people started coming in
more. and more and more and more.
until i totally forgot all their names?
hang out with bie sam and jay and his cousins
looked at old old photos.
ate cookies.ice kacang. mmmm
so here are some of the pics we took (:























then after that went over to my hse to change sekejap
and the guys were hungry so we drop by at mcd's
and the following content is not suitable for mcd lovers or kids. hahahaha!



while eating all a suden we realise there were this huge ass houses on the hill
and it has 5 storeysss!
and after all these years of me staying there..
i didnt knowwwwwwwwwww!
ahahahahaha





this one even have a lift in it! my gosssssh!

best raya spent.
had so so so much fun
thanks to him.sam and jay (: (:



Last Updated @ 12:56 AM

xoxo