<body>

Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The Blogger


evon hew

07/09/1990

loves doggies
and jessiwessica for this
and cupcakes and icecream and lollies




Links


Friendster
Facebook




Friends (:


♥JessiWessica♥
Ah Jin
Ah Yong
Ann sha
Brian
Bobby
Candice
Carol
Caryn
Catherine
Celine
Celestine
Chuen keit
Chung
Cindy
Colin
Colven
Dnesh
E Jinn
Eric
Faustina
Hak Kae
Han jun
roachyIvan
Janus
Joanna
Joshywawa
Levina
Lisa
Marissa
Meng yen
Mervyn
Pauline
Rachel
Rick
Roy
Seng Mun
Seraph aka Sam
Tania
Teck hee
Wai lun
Woon Lim
Yen wei
Ying zhi
Yinying



Talkies











Wednesday, December 31, 2008

note to evon.
never ever go near taiwan sausages ever again!
like seriously!
it burned my lips.my tongue.my teeth.everywhere!
well not really everywhere lah.
lolol! bt its pretty good lah
except for the spicy powder thingy.
okay so i went to ac with josh.
and he was like evon can you eat spicy stuff
i was like yeah i guess so.
then he ran off and came back with taiwan sausages.
i swear! i took a bite
and the spicyness went up my brain dei!
lol! i slurpppped down my Teh Ais
and he was like take another bite.
so yeah fyi i do weird stuff when i eat really spicy stuff.
i clapped my hand. in my special way only some people know.
i was tempted to run around in circles. but there were too many people.
so i just sat there.keeep slurping on my drink.
and i said 'Damn spicy weiihhh!'
and josh. sitting there. having fun laughing.
pffffffffft.
so here's the result of eating taiwan sausages.



yes josh you had your fun.
you wait lah you!
it'll be your turn someday.
nyahahahahhahahaha :D

Labels:



Last Updated @ 1:10 AM

xoxo